June 17, 2018 – ABU Arabian Horse Club – Open Horse Show
Francis 4H Field
New Lenox, Illinois
Start Time: 8:30am
Judge: Dave DeWell- Hebron, Indiana
- Business Card [or similar-sized Ad] Posted on ABU’s Web & Facebook Pages for 3 Months.
- [NOTE – MUST provide Business Cardno later than JUNE 1, 2018]
- Business Card image Displayed on Show Bills Distributed at Open Show
- Free Admission to all Open Show Activities.
- Sponsor Message to be Broadcast Over Show Grounds PA System Prior to Sponsored Class.
- Option to Present Class Trophies & Ribbons to Sponsored Class Awardees.
- Option to Setup a Customer Outreach Booth or Display – No Extra Charge.
OPEN SHOW – VERSATILITY AWARD
We are pleased to offer a versatility award. The prize for the winner is a special Crystal Trophy and a $20 Gift Certificate to Pepper Mill Restaurant in Mokena.
(1) Those who wish to enter the versatility award must apply for the award at the time that they are entering classes. There will be no cost for entering the award.
(2) In in order to be considered for the award the horse must be entered in:
(a) 1 Western class (Includes Ranch Horse)
(b) 1 English class
(c) 2 of the following:
(3) if more than one English class or more than one Western class is entered, only one English class and one Western class will be considered. The class in which the horse places the highest in each division will be the one considered.
(4) points will be awarded as follows:
First place earns 8 points
Second place earns 5 points
Third place earns 4 points
Fourth place earns 3 points
Fifth Place earns 2 points
Six place earns 1 point
(5) In case of a tie the judge will determine the winner